Development and advice on all documentation related to the Covenant of Mayors for Climate and Sustainable Energy.
The Covenant of Mayors for Climate and Sustainable Energy is the main European movement involving local and regional authorities that have made a voluntary commitment to reduce CO2 emissions by 55% by 2030, improve energy efficiency, use renewable energy sources in their territories and develop measures to adapt to the consequences of climate change.
Development of the following documentation and services:
- Advice on adherence to the Covenant of Mayors.
- Baseline Emissions Inventory.
- Analysis of Risks and Vulnerabilities to Climate Change.
- Participation Plan.
- Energy Assessment Visits to Municipal Buildings.
- Climate and Sustainable Energy Action Plan.
- Follow-up reports.
- Emissions Inventory Update.
- PACES Update.
- Upload of data to the official website of the Covenant of Mayors.