Azigrene advises, carries out studies/projects and monitors the integration of photovoltaic solar energy:
- Preparation of reports, legalization projects and technical specifications for photovoltaic installations for both private and public entities.
- Technical-economic studies of the dimensioning of photovoltaic installations with sensitivity analysis, taking into account various price scenarios according to the electricity market.
- Advice on the bidding process for photovoltaic installations, including: request for bids from installers, analysis, technical-economic assessment of proposals, as well as review of the technical part in the formalization of contracts.
- Preparation of master plans for photovoltaic installations.
- Construction management of photovoltaic installations.
- Technical, legal and economic feasibility studies of solar farms.
- Legalization of photovoltaic installations in any form of self-consumption and sale to the grid.
- Integration of production monitoring data from different manufacturers into the energiZa platform.
- Follow-up and analysis of the monitoring of the energy production of photovoltaic plants.